membership forms

forms to get you started

The best place to start is to click here to download the SAR Worksheet Application! Then you can contact our Chapter Genealogist, and we can begin the process of helping you complete your ancestry research and submit your SAR application.

Transferring Your SAR Membership from Another State?

Use the following form if you wish to change your primary membership affiliation to North Carolina. Note: If you have paid National dues to the state which you are leaving, you do not need to pay National dues for that same year to North Carolina.

Download the Membership Transfer Form